Baila Dance Studio
Baila is a dance program for children and adults, whose mission is to help to community integrate culture and physical activity. Baila classes run in cycles of 4 months, Spring and Fall. This is to ensure the teachers have a break and can provide the best quality classes for all students.
- Classes are for children ages 7-13 and adults.
- $5 Registration fee – due at the beginning of each cycle
- Prices vary per class. Payments are made directly to the instructors. Fees can be payed per class, per month, or per cycle.
- Folklore: Monday & Wednesday. $30 per month or $120 per cycle
- Chinese Kung Fu: Thursday & Friday. $40 per month or $160 per cycle
- Cardio (Adults only): Monday – Friday. $5 per class
Classes are help in the Baila studio, next to Plaza Mariachi. 3967 Nolensville Pk, Nashville, TN 37211.
You can view past years’s Baila recital videos here: