Baila Dance StudiosBaila is a dance program for children and adults, whose mission is to help our community to integrate culture and physical activity.
Baila classes run in cycles of 4 months in the spring and fall. Each class participates in a recital at the end of the year to showcase their new talents.
Classes are for children ages 3-17 (depending on class) and adults.
- Prices vary per class.
- Payments are made in the HFF office during regular business hours. Fees can be payed per class, per month, or per cycle.
- Folklore: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Free
- Ballet: Coming in 2021. Free
- Chinese Kung Fu: Saturday. $40 per month or $160 per cycle
- Ukelele: Monday. $40 per month or $160 per cycle
- Piano: Tuesday. $40 per month or $160 per cycle
- Guitar: Thursday. $40 per month or $160 per cycle
3967 Nolensville Pk, Nashville, TN 37211